Solutions for Your Child’s Problem Teeth.
Restorative dentistry for children provides solutions for your child’s tooth development issues. Our procedures help strengthen their teeth for natural, healthy growth and function.
Strength and protection for your child’s teeth
- Dental bonding repairs your child’s tooth damage. The tooth colored material can be used to fill their tooth gaps and restore their chipped, broken, or cracked teeth.
- Dental crowns (or caps) cover your child’s damaged or decayed tooth. The crown restores their ability to chew and avoid damaging their remaining tooth structure.
- Endodontic procedures can save your child’s tooth or teeth by avoiding a dental extraction. Root canals (on baby teeth) and pulp capping (medication that protects their tooth’s pulp/nerve) restore your child’s tooth function and their ability to eat.
Support your child’s tooth development
- Space maintainers help assure that your child’s teeth grow properly. The placement helps prevent crowding and crooked development.
- Wisdom teeth extractions help eliminate the pain of improper tooth growth. Removing these molars can also enable their surrounding teeth to develop and function properly.
- Dental extractions of your child’s baby or permanent teeth (as necessary) help preserve their surrounding bone structure. An extraction can also prevent their adjacent teeth from further damage.