Solutions for Your Child’s Dental Emergencies.
Mouth pain and accidents happen. Your Honolulu children’s dentist, Dr. Sueda, and his team are prepared for your child’s urgent dental care circumstances often on the same day.
Toothache relief for your child
- Cleanse the painful area with warm water.
- Check for impacted food and remove it gently with a toothbrush or floss.
- Apply a cold compress if you notice swelling in their jaw area.
- Contact our dental office for next steps or to schedule an appointment to get relief for your child.
Immediate attention for your child’s knocked-out or damaged tooth.
- Recover their lost tooth, if possible.
- Carefully rinse it, keep the root and any connected tissue intact, and place it in milk or warm water.
- Contact our dental office about the specific details of their tooth trauma.
- Schedule an appointment as soon as possible.