Dr. Stacie has published her original research work in the Journal of the Hawaii Dental Association.
She has volunteered with the Aloha Medical Mission Group to foreign countries providing dentistry for the underprivileged.
Dr. Stacie was born and raised in Hawaii and graduated from Hawaii Baptist Academy High School.
She and her fiancee are proud parents of 2 rescue dogs. Dr. Stacie enjoys traveling, surfing, soccer, hiking and various outdoor activities.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Hawaii Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Hawaii Dental Association
- Honolulu County Dental Society
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree – Siena College (New York)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree – University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Dentistry
- Masters of Science (MS) degree and Certificate of Pediatric Dentistry – University of Michigan School of Dentistry